Saturday, November 11, 2006

Letters from prison

Hi, y'all.
Things are moving right along. Don and I work religiously every Saturday, and today was no exception. Admittedly, Don did way more work than I. I had to log some extra Saturday hours with the fam because of my trip to LA earlier in the week. That was for my day job at NBC.

Anyway, when I returned home on Wednesday I had a pleasant surprise waiting for me. A huge box from Brenda and Scott Kniffen. They are two of the characters in the film. They're a super nice couple that we've met through all this. I don't want to give too much away, but I will say that they sent me a binder of letters that they wrote to each other while they were in prison. Let me tell you, this is a love story. These are legit love letters. We are going to reveal some of these letters about 40 minutes into the film. They are very very touching. I do believe that their love story is a film in and of itself. Alas, another project for another time. We are so thrilled that Brenda and Scott agreed to be in this film.

More to come soon... by the way, we have about 50 edited minutes. Yes, I'm anxious to finish it... we're getting there!

Let us know if you have any ideas for our website!

Thanks for listening.

Dana

No comments: