Thursday, November 23, 2006

Special Guest

We have a special guest with us today, which is Thanksgiving. Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!! Anyway, our friend John Stoll is here with us in Palo Alto on this fine day. It's been very nice to see his face! He arrived last night and will be staying through Saturday. Yay for us. So I thought while I have him here I would ask him a few questions and write his answers for all of you. In case you don't know who John is, he is the main character in our film. His picture is on the Which Hunt page... check it out. Anyway here's John.

Dana: How is your Thanksgiving so far this year? (we haven't eatten yet but plan to when the wee one wakes up.)

John: Well, I'm really pleased to be here with you guys. You make me feel like part of the family.

Dana: We just previewed the second 20 minutes of the film, nice lighthearted Thanksgiving viewing. What did you think?

John: I was really impressed. I'm looking forward to seeing more.

Dana: Is it weird to see yourself in a movie?

John: Are you kidding? Of course it is. I'm glad to be part of the project.

Dana: What's it like seeing all the other people?

John: Saddening. You start to think about yourself but when you see how many there were of us. It's sad to see how many lives were ruined.

Dana: What's your favorite part of the Thanksgiving meal.

John: Turkey. We never got real Turkey in prison

Dana: DO you have any fun plans for the near future, you're always going somewhere.

John: This summer I would like to go to Europe. But right now I'm just enjoying living at the beach. I even have a little tan don't I? I'm also going to the Rolling Stones concert in December.

We're going to sign off and go eat! As always, thanks for checking us out!!

Dana

No comments: