Saturday, December 02, 2006

Getting Somewhere

Hey Witch Hunt Fans!
So, Don and I watched the whole film minus the last scene the other day. Boy, was that energizing! You see, we have been editing one or two scenes at a time for the last six months or so. We saw the first 20 minutes all together. But since then we haven't really seen a good chunk. I was getting nervous because who knew if all the transitions would work. And honestly they don't. A few need some tweaking. But I have to say most of it really flows. We have some serious work to do an two scenes in the middle and then the last scene. WOW! I think we'll be ready to start our focus groups in January. It's very exciting! I felt really good getting it all together. It's 1:20 minutes.... woah!

If 2q wqqqqqqqqqqqs `Q2 22222222```````````````````````````````````QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQA

Annie just came over that was from her.

No comments: